Listing Retirement Villages from

  • Ryman Healthcare Retirement Villages Rest Homes
  • Bupa Retirement Villages Rest Homes
  • Metlifecare Retirement Villages Rest Homes
  • Arena Living Retirement Villages Rest Homes
  • Oceania Healthcare Retirement Villages Rest Homes
  • Arvida Group Retirement Villages Rest Homes
  • Ultimate Care Group Retirement Villages Rest Homes

Recent articles from Village Voice


4 Easy ways to avoid illness this winter

Winter is nearly upon us, and so is the cold and flu season. Here are four easy ways to help you avoid common winter illnesses.


The perfect Mother's Day gift idea

This year why not try thinking outside the gift box and do something for mum that will last longer than a box of chocolates or bouquet of flowers.


Guide to Anzac Day Services 2018

  Auckland region Albany Service: 11am Albany Coronation Hall, 21 Library Lane Albany Sanders Reserve Dawn Service Service: 6am at 142-178 Sanders Rd, Albany ...


$50 million retirement facility on the way for Wainuiomata

The Masonic Villages Trust have announced their plans to build a large retirement facility in central Wainuiomata.

View all Village Voice articles

Need some help?

Can't find the village you're looking for? Need some more information about the buying process or have a question about how it all works ...

Request more information on

Receive email notifications of new listings

Thank you

your request has been received.

The village or sales manager will
respond to you directly

View more info on this Retirement Village