On a quiet residential street, flanked by stunning city vistas, lush green paddocks and scenic boardwalks, Meadowbank Village has the perfect location.
The train is just steps away - ready to whisk you off to a night of live theatre, a long lunch on Waiheke or dinner on the city’s waterfront. There’s a bus stop right outside, or if staying active is your thing, there are shops, cafes and the beautiful Orakei Basin all within easy walking distance.
When you feel like staying closer to home, wander over to the new community centre and relax with a barista-made coffee in the café or catch up with friends over a meal prepared by our internationally trained chef. Meet the family for dinner in the restaurant, pop into the gym, or while away the hours in the library, cinema or craft room. When you’ve had enough activity for one day, escape to your spacious, well-appointed apartment and enjoy the tranquillity.
This is your home but with all the extras that make life easy and enjoyable. There’s even luxury care available on site if you ever need it.
Fixed weekly fee - Guaranteed
Our luxury apartments include:
• Modern open plan kitchen, lounge & dining
• Entertainer’s kitchen with quality finishes & appliances
• Spacious walk through wardrobe
• Luxurious ensuite bathroom & guest toilet
• Balcony for outdoor living
• Double glazing & heat pump
• Emergency call alarms, smoke detectors & sprinkler systems
• Wiring for Sky TV and internet connections
• Car parking at no extra cost
• Transport on village outings provided
Part of Oceania Healthcare.
Available by Occupation Right Agreement secured by a first ranking mortgage in favour of the statutory supervisor on behalf of the residents.