On a quiet residential street, flanked by stunning city vistas, lush paddocks and scenic boardwalks, Meadowbank Village has the perfect location.
The train is steps away - head off to a night of live theatre, a long lunch on Waiheke or dinner on the city’s waterfront. There’s a bus stop outside, or, there are shops, cafes and the beautiful Orakei Basin all within easy walking distance.
When you want to stay close to home, wander over to the community centre and relax with a barista-made coffee in the café or catch up with friends over a meal prepared by our international chef. Pop into the gym, or relax in the library, cinema or craft room.
When you’ve had enough activity for one day, escape to your bright and sunny apartment and enjoy the tranquillity. Your North Facing level 2 apartment comes fully refurbished, enjoying a great out look over suburbs.
This is your home but with all the extras that make life easy and enjoyable. There’s even luxury care on site if you ever need it.
Our luxury apartment includes:
• Modern open plan kitchen, lounge & dining
• Quality finishes & appliances
• Spacious walk through wardrobe
• Luxurious ensuite bathroom & guest toilet
• Enclosed balcony for outdoor living
• Double glazing & heat pump
• Emergency call alarms, smoke detectors & sprinkler
• Wiring for Sky TV & internet connections
• Car parking at no extra cost
• Transport on village outings
Knowing the weekly fee is fixed for life guaranteed means you can budget and have financial surety for the future.
Part of Oceania Healthcare.
Available by Occupation Right Agreement secured by a first ranking mortgage in favour of the statutory supervisor on behalf of the residents. Photography is indicative. Fridge not included.
Minimum age of entry for residents is 70 years.