Gracelands offers options for retirement living, with two-bedroom independent living villas, which means you will be able to retire in a comfortable and affordable villa. Whether you like to entertain, or simply enjoy your own space, you’ll love the relaxed feel of Gracelands.
All brand-new 2 bedroom villas feature:
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Spacious bedrooms with large wardrobe
- Walk-in shower & heated towel rail
- Heat pump and double glazing
- Internal access to carpeted garage with automatic door
- Emergency call bells
- Patio off lounge for outdoor living
Gracelands is ideally located off a main road and has easy-access to public transport, which makes getting to Hastings or Napier a breeze. There are plenty of shops close by including a pharmacy, a Four Square, fruit and veggie shops, and lovely cafes and eateries that are perfect for a catch-up with friends and family.
Minimum age of entry for residents is 70 years.
General photography shown.
Save villages to your favourites and update your preferences
For village managers, operators and admin
View your Saved list