- Selwyn House - Rental Accommodation
Level of Care
- Independent Living
- Residents are entitled to use the amenities and facilities at Selwyn Village in Point Chevalier.
Care offered by village
- Care services will need to be arranged independently by outside providers.
Services offered by village
- Daily services such as housekeeping and meals will need to be arranged independently by outside providers.
- Unit windows and doors lockable securely
- Residents are welcome to be involved in the social outings and activities at Selwyn Village in Point Chevalier.
Attractions in the Area
- Scenic walks
- Bowling club
- Golf courses
- Local RSA
- Restaurants / cafes
- Pool and Leisure Centre
- War Memorial Park
Village SummaryRetirement Village Association (RVA) Accredited VillageLegal Titles of Units: Licence to occupyRight of Entry: Villa residents must be 65 years and above and Hansen House residents must be single and at least 70 years of age.Statutory Supervisor: Covenant Trustee Services LimitedPet Policy: Approval required by village managerInsurance Policy: Full comprehensive insurance on the communal village buildings as well as residential properties and infrastructure.
Local Health Services
All fields are required.
Please DO NOT use this form to enquire about job vacancies.